ACTIVE AGENT: Peracetic acid formed in situ.
SPECTRUM OF ACTIVITY: bactericide (EN 13727, EN 14561, EN 13697), incl. tuberculocide (EN 14348, EN 14563), fungicide (C. albicans, Aspergillus niger - EN 13624, EN 14562), virusocide ( HIV,HBV, HCV, Poliovirus, Adenovirus, Noro virus, H1N1, H5N1 - EN 14476 ) and sporocide (Bacillus subtilis – EN 13704).
AREA OF APLICATION: Powdered preparation for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces in healthcare facilities and institutions.
- Appropriate for application in neonatology, pediatric and allergic departments.
- Highly effective for cleaning and disinfection of surgical and dental instruments, laboratory glassware.
- Due to the fact, that the PAA is stable in the presence of organic matter, is particularly effective for removal of organic soil (proteins, blood).
- No harmful vapors liberated in the process of use solutions preparation.
- Appropriate for disinfection of hospital linen.
- The use solution is stable up to 48 hours.
|Packagings:||5 kg bucket;|
|400 g box.|